Friday, March 9, 2007

300

Tonight I went to see 300, the new movie by Frank Miller. I must say that I can definitely see his influence in it. The fight scenes and the graphics are all VERY similar to Sin City. Speaking of Sin City, if you liked that I think you'll probably like this movie.

Keep in mind, I say movie here. Because it is definitely not a great film, but it's definitely entertaining for what it is. It is a gorey, fight movie. The battle scenes were amazing though. Just for the amazing CG, this movie is worth seeing. Anyone who's into that should DEFINITELY see this.

In terms of overall, I'd give it a 6.5/10. Definitely the best flick I've seen in 2007, and one I've been waiting for for a while.

And lastly, the snacks. (Free) medium popcorn + medium diet soda make me a very sick-feeling boy.

No comments: